Gotta Watch: Quodoushka Testimonials
- Are you living a Dharma Relationship? April 23, 2016
- Crazy Habits of Dharma Love April 19, 2016
- Oh My, What A Trip March 29, 2016
- Pearls and Pitfalls of Online Dating March 27, 2016
- I don’t have a partner but am yearning for one, should I do Quodoushka or Shakti Queen? March 23, 2016
Tag Archives: Native Healing
I believe happiness in our intimate life can change the world.
I know great intimate relationships don’t just ‘happen’. Those who share emotional trust, who help bring each others’ dreams into reality and who enjoy sexual intimacy work to have these things.
I wrote this book because I believe such skills, especially the skill of balancing intimacy and sex with everything else in your life can and must be learned. I love the Quodoushka teachings, because everyone is included, anyone can share them and, once you get a taste of just how much there is to learn, everything in your relationships gets better.
No one I know lives, toils or dreams of success all by themselves. We all want to generate abundance for one purpose: to share it. What’s the use of all our efforts if we’re not creating the kind of intimate relationships where we can’t wait to go home and share?