Gotta Watch: Quodoushka Testimonials
- Donate to the Himalayan Stove Project on #Giving Tuesday December 2, 2014
- When Gratitude Gets Wet December 2, 2014
- Hunting Marianne ~ an ode to finding Shakti anywhere October 14, 2014
- Global Shakti Gratitude October 13, 2014
- Amara’s favorite way to Heat the Home, Heart, and Hearth October 8, 2014
Tag Archives: Native Healing
I believe happiness in our intimate life can change the world.
I know great intimate relationships don’t just ‘happen’. Those who share emotional trust, who help bring each others’ dreams into reality and who enjoy sexual intimacy work to have these things.
I wrote this book because I believe such skills, especially the skill of balancing intimacy and sex with everything else in your life can and must be learned. I love the Quodoushka teachings, because everyone is included, anyone can share them and, once you get a taste of just how much there is to learn, everything in your relationships gets better.
No one I know lives, toils or dreams of success all by themselves. We all want to generate abundance for one purpose: to share it. What’s the use of all our efforts if we’re not creating the kind of intimate relationships where we can’t wait to go home and share?