Gotta Watch: Quodoushka Testimonials
- Donate to the Himalayan Stove Project on #Giving Tuesday December 2, 2014
- When Gratitude Gets Wet December 2, 2014
- Hunting Marianne ~ an ode to finding Shakti anywhere October 14, 2014
- Global Shakti Gratitude October 13, 2014
- Amara’s favorite way to Heat the Home, Heart, and Hearth October 8, 2014
Tag Archives: menopause
Our generation is enjoying the longest life span in history. Yet in order for women to truly enjoy living longer, there are certain things she can do to make sure her later years are as delightful as can be.
For certain female Taoists, many of whom who were admired for their enduring beauty, their goal was to have ‘youthfulness in old age.’ What especially fascinates me is understanding what these women have done do to stay so young and full of energy. The female Taoists I am referring to did not have access to longevity creams or cosmetic surgeries. Their natural rejuvenation methods reveal a highly intelligent and unusual feminine perspective.
According to female Taoists and White Tigresses there are two key things a woman must learn to do to maintain youthful in her body and spirit. First, she must reduce the amount of energy lost during her menstruation.* Secondly, she must cultivate a healthy libido. These are the key ingredients to having a harmonious and energetic menopause. More …