How To Spot a Real Woman

Posted on
Carolina_3

How To Spot a Real Woman

A real woman is easy to spot. She stands out like a tall flower raising above a field of poppies- not because she’s trying – quite the opposite- she draws your eyes towards her because there is something mysteriously different about the way she moves through the world. True, they are rare, but once you know what to look for, a real woman is impossible to miss.

How do you spot her? Ah, to get close enough to taste her secrets, you must develop senses that can see her signals. Her gestures are alluring, but not in the way you may think. Her beauty is subtle. It is not a surface quality that fades with age nor is her elegance dependent on artifice to maintain. A real woman is natural- she is nature. This is what makes her shine with an unmistakable magnetic glow.

Many women however have forgotten how to replenish their feminine qualities and have lost have lost touch with the sources of their beauty. Their natural energy becomes dulled like a dry stone through years of doubting their instincts and intuitions. But what most erodes enduring feminine beauty is when women hold back the full expression of their lush sexual energy.

When a woman goes too long without enjoying herself sexually, tucking away her need for orgasmic pleasure under all her excuses, her passion for life withers away. She becomes too tense, too controlling, and too demanding in petty ways. She starts to look and feel tired. When a woman cannot find a way to express herself sexually, negative emotions collect inside dimming the allure of her natural feminine beauty.

A real woman on the other hand, knows how precious her sexuality is and she understands that her feminine vitality is directly connected to her ability to express her erotic nature with wisdom and care.

Although many women will say they really enjoy sex, most will also admit they are frequently disappointed. When a woman is frustrated because she has not found a way to be sexual in the way she likes, she may try to convince herself that sex is no longer all that important. She may attempt to replace what is missing by filling her self up with other things- with food, houses, children or a busy life. She may even go through the motions of having sex, yet her heart is lost. All this activity never quite replaces what she really needs.

How do YOU spot a real woman?

End of Part Two. Part Three coming next week.

16 Responses to How To Spot a Real Woman

1. Surya ~ The Love Goddess says:

Beautifully said! I have spotted the woman in you goddess! Thank u for sharing :-)

2. Alex says:

Where are they?…

3. facebook says:

i love it

4. Amrita Wise says:

I know a real woman by her certainty that nothing, no matter what the circumstances, can ever be lost – not the heart, not innocence, not sexuality, not love, not youth. She knows that nothing is lost ever no matter what it looks like because everything is energy that is converting, transforming, transmuting and transcending all the time. She looks so good because SHE KNOWS NOTHING CAN EVER BE LOST, it just changes and she is available to and welcoming of the big adventure that is change.

5. Amara says:

Yes Yes Yes! Real women are awesomely beautiful, because they constantly change and you never know what they may do. Can we dare to be beautiful? unpredictable? And at the same time so at home in our skin we love every change that happens? Knowing NOTHING can ever be lost… I am so there. Thanks Amrita!

6. What is here it is an interesting piece of information this is the reason why I post a link to you in one of my site your link is here . But first of all I must salute all every one. Bounjour. And second I must say that I will post http://www.amaracharles.com/2011/01/how-to-spot-a-real-woman on my Facebook profile. I will do this because at long last I found what I was looking for. What you share here is really good sharing. When I saw this tittle, How To Spot a Real Woman | Amara Charles – Nourishing Arts of Sexual Pleasure, on my google search I was very happy. It is possible I found something like this here http://www.toplevel-traduceri.ro, I’m not sure but I thing it was the same. Thank you

7. Nila Forney says:

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

• Amara says:

Hi Nila,
      My tips for newbie blog writers: write from your heart. Love and harmony endures, even in this cyber universe, where we may be speaking to no one at all, or many.
      It doesn’t matter! Cheers, and good luck.

8. rosa says:

Amara-
    Thank you for reminding us all of this vital truth. I look forward to your coming to the Chicago area this summer.

• Amara says:

Hi Rosa,
      Thanks for writing and i’m glad you found my site. I am really excited to come to Chicago in July, and hope we will connect.
      I changing the date to July 26 for the Q1 and will be adding some new events, so check in from time to time. Do you get my newsletter? If not, send me your email and I’ll keep you posted. Cheers, Amara

9. Rajon Collins says:

Thank you for sharing with us, I conceive this website really stands out : D.

10. regim says:

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

• Amara says:

Hi regim hotelier galati,
      Hope this is a real person. next time say something that shows youve actually seen something else, judging from your name, I think you are spam.
      It’s a custom designed created by Duffy Designs.
      Cheers